Produced naturally within the body, ubiquinol is a form of CoQ10 that is essential for use in cellular energy production. In addition to its critical role in energy production. it is one of the most powerful known lipid-soluble antioxidants available, protecting the body‘s cells from damage caused by oxidative stress and free radicals.* Until recently, the only way to increase ubiquinol levels in plasma was to convert it from ubiquinone (CoQ10) within the body, which research has shown becomes increasingly difficult with age. Ubiquinol has superior bioavailability to ubiquinone as demonstrated in clinical trials.*
- Higher Bioavailability Active Antioxidant Form of CoQ10
- Cardiovascular Support*
As a dietary supplement take 1 to 2 softgels 1 to 3 times daily, preferably with fat containing meals or as directed by your healthcare provider.
MCT Oil (medium chain triglycerides), Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob) and Beeswax. MCT Oil from coconut/palm kernal oil
Not Manufactured With:
- Wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish.
- Produced in a GNP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- Kaneka QH® and the Kaneka QH® logo are registered trademarks of Kaneka Corporation.
- Ubiquinol may interact with some medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- For adults only, consult healthcare provider if pregnant/nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
All True Health Natural products meet FDA or exceeds cGMP Quality Standards.
There are no reviews yet.